CareRx believes continuous nurse training and education is necessary in a rapidly evolving health care system where new treatments, technologies, medications and processes are developed every day. For this reason, CareRx service includes complimentary access to our proprietary CARECONNECT online education tool, developed specifically for nurses and Directors of Care.
Designed in collaboration with nurses and Directors of Care, CARECONNECT is an online education tool that allows nurses to keep at the forefront of nursing education, research and best practices with testing and case study follow-up to ensure comprehension.
Here are just a few of the advantages CARECONNECT provides:
- Course credits – Nurses can fulfill mandatory annual credit requirements;
- Flexibility – Instant access allows nurses to complete education requirements in their own time and at their own pace, when their schedules allow;
- Accountability – The Director of Care can access test results at any time to track nurse progress, completion and comprehension of the materials;
- Document management – Directors of Care can post and distribute education materials, journals, articles and policies;
- Enhanced communication – Nurses have direct access to our pharmacists through private message boards where the pharmacist can answer questions and provide advice on medications.
In addition to the online education tool, CareRx supplements course modules with group seminars on topics of the Director of Care’s choosing.
Course modules are frequently updated and course requests are always welcome.
Ask us for details on how we can help you implement this system in your home.