Customer-Focused Medication Services
CareRx is Canada’s leading provider of pharmacy services and solutions to home operators and residents. We offer a range of innovative medication solutions with an unparalleled commitment to the highest standards of care.
President and CEO
David joined CareRx in May 2018 as President and CEO. Under his leadership, the company has executed a significant and successful transformation to sharpen its…Read More +
Chief Financial Officer
Andrew joined CareRx in January 2017 as the Director of Finance and Corporate Controller, subsequently being promoted to Senior Director, Finance and Chief Financial Officer…Read More +
Chief Operating Officer
Jeff joined CareRx in May 2020 as Chief Operating Officer following the acquisition of Remedy Holdings Inc., where Jeff served as Executive Vice-President and General…Read More +
Chief Commercial Officer
Puneet joined CareRx in November 2020. Most recently, Puneet was Chief Executive Officer of MED e-care Healthcare Solutions Inc., a global software-solution provider within the…Read More +
Adrianne Sullivan – Campeau
Chief People and Culture Officer
Adrianne joined CareRx in January 2022 as Chief People and Culture Officer. Adrianne is a human resources and communications executive and has over 25 years…Read More +
Senior Vice-President, Corporate Development and General Counsel
Paul joined CareRx in September 2017 and is the Senior Vice-President, Corporate Development and General Counsel. He also serves as the Chief Privacy Officer. Prior…Read More +
VP, Information Technology
Travis joined CareRx in March 2015 as Director of Information Systems and Procurement for Western Canada following the acquisition of Pharmacare Pharmacy where Travis was…Read More +
Where We Operate
CareRx provides services in rural and urban areas throughout Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, and parts of Saskatchewan. We serve approximately 92,000 residents in over 1,500 seniors’ and other communities (long-term care homes, retirement homes, assisted living facilities, and group homes). Our network of pharmacy fulfillment centres deliver high-volume solutions for the cost-effective supply of chronic medication and other specialty clinical pharmacy services.
A well defined system designed to minimize both medication incidents and risk to home operators and residents.
Compliance and Legislation Programs
Tailored program to support home operators’ regional compliance with medication-related legislation.
Clinical specialists supported by health driven analytics to promote better health outcomes.
Customized programs that create efficiencies, save time and money, and enhance our partnerships.
Our passionate team is driven to enhance the health of Canadians with unique or complex medication needs
To be Canada’s trusted leader providing innovative pharmacy solutions in partnership with communities we serve.
- We recognize and draw upon the individual strengths of our team members
- We tear down silos and prioritize common goals
- We promote diversity and build trusting relationships
- We listen actively and challenge each other with respect and support
- We own our commitments and deliver outstanding results
- We act with integrity and communicate with clarity and candor
- We are driven by a passion that compels us to exceed expectations
- We embrace feedback to improve our performance
- We listen and act with a sense of urgency to meet the needs of our clients and colleagues
- We are proactive, service-oriented and focused on solutions
- We reply to communication and meet deadlines in a timely and professional manner
- We hold ourselves and our colleagues to the highest standards of quality and performance
- We execute with discipline and attention to detail
- We relentlessly seek perfection through incremental improvement and challenging the status quo