CareRx is the largest provider of pharmacy services to seniors living in long-term care homes, retirement homes, and other group settings in Canada.
Utilizing its best-in-class institutional pharmacy capabilities, CareRx plays an integral role in supporting seniors homes by providing high-volume, cost-effective solutions for the supply of chronic medication, ensuring the highest level of safety and adherence for individuals with complex medication regimes.
With the number of seniors in long-term care and retirement homes in Canada expected to more than double over the next decade and a half¹, CareRx is poised to capitalize on these favorable demographics.
1. Source: CMHC Seniors Housing Report Canada.
CareRx has multiple paths by which it intends to grow:
1. Grow with existing customers as they expand their capacity, build new homes, win new bed license allocations and execute their own acquisition strategies,
2. Win new contracts with home operators based on its national distribution network and leading customer value proposition,
3. Pursue accretive acquisitions through the rollup of a highly fragmented market, and
4. Continue to expand its geographic footprint in new markets.
CareRx’s unique scale and national footprint make it well-positioned to service new beds quickly and profitably and create significant shareholder value. The Company also has a proven ability to rapidly integrate acquisitions and realize significant synergies and continues to seek accretive acquisitions that leverage its core competencies.
CareRx is also committed to the continued optimization of its operations through the adoption of innovative technologies and lean principles to further capitalize on its growing scale and enhance its service offering and operational efficiencies.
Pricing delayed by 20 mins
For SEDAR Filings CLICK HERE
- May 10, 2023CareRx Reports Results for the First Quarter of 2023
- May 1, 2023CareRx Corporation to Host First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 @ 8:30 a.m. ET
- April 21, 2023CareRx to Present at 2023 Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference on Tuesday, April 25 at 4:00 pm ET
- April 17, 2023CareRx Announces CEO Transition
- March 9, 2023CareRx Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter of 2022
Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding CareRx Corporation’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of CareRx or its management. CareRx does not by its reference above or distribution imply any endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates or forecasts.
Investor Relations Contact
To request information contact: